Debt Recovery Services
It is the unfortunate consequences of providing services or lending money (in a private or commercial capacity) that people and business do not pay the monies that are owned on time or at all.
When you have exhausted your attempts to recover the monies that are owed to you, the debt recovery team at Crown Law Solicitors will work for you to recover the monies on your behalf. The action we will take will include:
- A letter before action explaining to the debtor that the monies are owed and must be paid to avoid further action from being taken.
- Where possible, we will negotiate an agreement with the debtor that you are agreeable.
- If the debtor ignores us, refuses to make payment, is unable to make an offer you will accept or does not comply with a settlement agreement we will take further action.
- Further action will usually be issuing court proceedings (litigation) to recover the monies due
- Following the issue of court proceedings, we will continue to try and resolve the matter with the debtor before a trial is necessary.
- If it is not possible to resolve the matter before a trial, we will ensure you are properly represented at a trial.
- If you win at trial, you will receive a judgement. If that judgment settled the matter is brought to an end.
- If the debtor does not pay the judgement, we will then need to work with you to enforce the judgement which can involve a number of actions i.e. bailiffs or attachment to earnings orders etc.
Expert Debt Recovery Solicitors
Our expert debt recovery solicitors will ensure you are fully represented and the matter is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our debt recovery lawyers have experience in all types of legal matter including:
- Small claims track
- Fast track
- Multi track
We are also experienced in matters in the following courts:
- Small Claims Court
- Civil Court
- High Court
- House of Lords
It is important that you speak to us to discuss your legal rights and the options that are available to resolve a debt dispute and to recover the monies owed to you. Whether you are a business or an individual we will ensure you receive the right advice and appropriate representation. Where it is not possible to recover monies amicably, we have the expertise to provide robust litigation services and representation in the courts. If you have a received a claim against you that you are in dispute with, we can also provide the right advice regarding defending a claim.
To find relevant information on our prices please visit our legal fees page which can be accessed by clicking on the link: Our Fees
Our legal fees are always competitive and you will be very clear on the fees that need to be paid, to who and when.